• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Domains for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

onlinestoreca

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2007
Messages
278
Reaction score
3
I will be opening onlinestore.ca in the future and I am still looking for products to sell. The products will be based on the domain names that I have. I have several domain names that won't be immediately useful for the store, but are valuable. I recently did a few trades and realized that trading can be a win/win deal with the right names. What I find valuable, you might not care about and vice-versa.

I am interested in trading for domains that could possibly be items for a store. I would prefer items that can be shipped, for example elephant.ca would not be a useful name, but pogostick.ca (which I own) is a useful name.

I am willing to trade several names for one, or one for several. I own several nature related names, hikingstick(s), birdwatcher, backpacks, so something along the nature line would also be good.

It doesn't necessarily have to be a product, if it is something that would get traffic for a product that I happen to have.

If you see something you like, throw out an offer and see if we can agree on something that can be useful for both of us.

Some of the names I can trade:

Arouse.ca
BankNote.ca
PaperMoney.ca
BarProducts.ca
BoatSupplies.ca
Breed.ca
BridalGown(s).ca
WeddingGown.ca
Condiment.ca
Disciplinarian.ca
Disciplined.ca
Dump.ca
FantasyGolf.ca
FantasyHockey.ca
HockeyCards.ca
iLab.ca
Increase.ca
IndependentFilm(s).ca
IndependentMovie(s).ca
IndieMovie(s).ca
InternetVideo(s).ca
OnlineVideos.ca
WebVideos.ca
NetVideos.ca
Irrigate.ca
Limp.ca
MovieClip.ca
MovieClipart.ca
VideoClipart.ca
NetworkCard(s).ca
Operate.ca
Position.ca
Prefer.ca
RaceHorses.ca
StockVideo(s).ca
Toe.ca
VideoCard.ca
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom