• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Domains with traffic - CubsDaily.com, MLBNow.com, BannerNeeds.com + many more

Status
Not open for further replies.

marketing

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2005
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone -

I have a few domains that I need to get rid of (clean up my portfolio since I am not doing much with them at the moment).

I am open to offers on all of these domains:

1HOE.com - registered at NameCheap.com
TRAFFIC STATS

------------------------------------------------

BackupTonight.com - registered at GoDaddy.com
TRAFFIC STATS

------------------------------------------------

BannerAssistant.com - registered at GoDaddy.com
TRAFFIC STATS

------------------------------------------------

BannerNeeds.com - registered at NameCheap.com
TRAFFIC STATS

------------------------------------------------

CubsDaily.com - registered at DomainSite.com
TRAFFIC STATS

------------------------------------------------

DisplayBanners.com - registered at NameCheap.com
TRAFFIC STATS

------------------------------------------------

Free2Upload.com - registered at NameCheap.com
TRAFFIC STATS

------------------------------------------------

JavaPopup.com - registered at Enom.com
TRAFFIC STATS

------------------------------------------------

JavaPopups.com - registered at Enom.com
TRAFFIC STATS

------------------------------------------------

MembershipScript.net - registered at Enom.com
TRAFFIC STATS

------------------------------------------------

MensLegalServices.com - registered at GoDaddy.com
TRAFFIC STATS

------------------------------------------------

MLBNow.com - registered at domainsite.com
TRAFFIC STATS

------------------------------------------------

OurBabyPictures.com - registered at Enom.com
TRAFFIC STATS

------------------------------------------------

OXMF.com - registered at NameCheap.com
TRAFFIC STATS

------------------------------------------------

RateMyPhoto.org - registered at NameCheap.com
TRAFFIC STATS

------------------------------------------------

ShareFile.info - registered at RegisterFly.com
TRAFFIC STATS

------------------------------------------------

YourTrafficStats.org - registered at NameCheap.com
TRAFFIC STATS

--------------------------------------------------------------------
A Few that I do not have traffic stats for since a site was never setup
--------------------------------------------------------------------

AmericanMap.info - registered at DomainSite.com

------------------------------------------------

AmericanCareers.info - registered at DomainSite.com

------------------------------------------------

UnzipPro.com - registered at GoDaddy.com

------------------------------------------------

VegasCredits.com - registered at GoDaddy.com

------------------------------------------------

A58.net - registered at GoDaddy.com

------------------------------------------------

G4R.net - registered at GoDaddy.com

------------------------------------------------

VM4.net - registered at GoDaddy.com

------------------------------------------------


Of course, as usual there are no transfer fees. Please make your offer via the thread or via PM. These domain name will be for sale on 2 other forums and I will post any updates or sale as they come in.

Thanks for looking, hope you find something that you can use.

marketing
:cheer2:
 
a9003 said:
Price range?

pends on the domain you are interested in...

if you make a lowball offer, I will let you know.
you can alway send me a PM if you feel more confortable doing it that way.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom