Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

wanted Domains with traffic

This is a broad request for domain names wanted.

ratata

Reaction score
I am looking to buy domains which get (non-bot) traffic and/or domains making steady revenue on parking sites.

If you can show parking stats, I can pay a multiple of the monthly earning. If you can only show traffic, we can figure something out.

Budget is up to $1000 per domain but I may also look at lower income domains. Just show me anything with traffic and we'll go from there. Thanks.

Payment via paypal or dan.com

Domain summit 2024

mroutizi

Level 1
Reaction score
I am looking to buy domains which get (non-bot) traffic and/or domains making steady revenue on parking sites.

If you can show parking stats, I can pay a multiple of the monthly earning. If you can only show traffic, we can figure something out.

Budget is up to $1000 per domain but I may also look at lower income domains. Just show me anything with traffic and we'll go from there. Thanks.

please read criteria

Last edited by a moderator:

apachedomains

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Please read criteria

Last edited by a moderator:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators