Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

domainsbot.com????

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhahn

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looking for opinions on damainsbot.com. Seems to be a pretty good site to find domains. Was just wondering if it is worth the money for the registration?

Thanks
dhahn

opportunitymagic

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have the one year subscription with domainsbot. They are okay, they certainly are not the be all end all source for expiring domains by any means. There are some really great ones including Exody.com. And there are many sources that you can use for free.

mayor

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I like this one... not a pretty site by any stretch.

Admin edit - do not promote your own sites outside advertising forum

Domainsbot.com only emails live domains 4 times/day... every six hours. ********sends the latest domains approximately every hour. I've nabbed a few that I would not have gotten otherwise.

M

WebCat

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by mayor
Domainsbot.com only emails live domains 4 times/day... every six hours. DomainsHourly.com sends the latest domains approximately every hour. I've nabbed a few that I would not have gotten otherwise.

M
That's an interesting concept, Mayor!

How long have you been a member? Is their customer service and track record pretty good?

Thanks,
WebCat :)

mayor

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They do exactly as they say. Domains hourly. Approximately every 60 minutes... sometimes a little longer.. sometimes less.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mayor, please don't advertise your sites here. You need to put in Advertising and related offers. I would also be careful with some of those claims on that site.

puravida

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by GiantDomains
I would also be careful with some of those claims on that site.

Yes... very risque; 'nough said.

puravida

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by dhahn
Looking for opinions on damainsbot.com.

I bought the 1-year also, but it was useless to me. After further research, I think that domainsbot was one of the first and at one time; had a great service. However, they didn't change with the times and their lists are mediocre at best --IMHO.

When I received their list, it was a bunch of hyped up names that didn't pan out to be worth anything. So, I was unimpressed... and I am stilled amazed that they receive so much traffic for a worthless service (again, IMHO).

Although, be careful about other services recommended in this thread if they are self-promoting :eek:k:

Cash Is King

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domainsbot used to be a real good service over a year ago. Save your money. They have not changed with the times and there are many free services that blow them away.

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domainsbot has completely ignored 15 of 16 support requests. The "hourly drop" thing has is a complete scam, there is no such thing. The "daily" lists sometimes have gaps of 3 days to a month between them. The "full RGP Database" is over 3 months old; all names there already dropped. Same with many of the other databases.

They'll never see another penny from me.

andy21

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
JuniperPark said:
Domainsbot has completely ignored 15 of 16 support requests. The "hourly drop" thing has is a complete scam, there is no such thing. The "daily" lists sometimes have gaps of 3 days to a month between them. The "full RGP Database" is over 3 months old; all names there already dropped. Same with many of the other databases.

They'll never see another penny from me.

Other than exody is there any other recommended list that I can get?

Nameable

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The only thing even close to exody is to get the zone files and run the diffs yourself.

Go with exody. Their page is ugly, but figure it out and you'll be in heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom