• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Domainsite down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1234567

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 8, 2005
Messages
655
Reaction score
0
I couldn't log in Domainsite.com which returned the following message,

================================
There is no website configured at this address.

You are seeing this page because there is nothing configured for the site you have requested. If you think you are seeing this page in error, please contact the site administrator or datacenter responsible for this site.

================================


Anyone knows what's the problem?
 
its been going on for over 30hrs now, can access lot of domains.
no idea whats up.
 
Does anyone know if there is a rep from Domainsite here? I would really like to be able to access my domains...
 
try going through it *without* the www.
it wrked for me after some tweaking.

try
http://domainsite.com/

it seems to work for me, so I assume it is an DNS propagation problem.
 
yep, working now.
 
Domainsite was hacked, but things seem back to normal.
 
I'm not sure it was "hacked", they were having problems yeaterday morning with registrations not going through, and I assumed they had taken it offline to fix the bug.
 
It was more then just downtime... there was a hacked message up on the site. Anyways, just glad there back online.
 
Okay, I didn't see that...
 
domainsite.jpg


Looks like a hackers attempt at a job joe.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom