• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

DomainTools.com/Whois.sc Broken?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2002
Messages
2,003
Reaction score
8
Hi,

Anyone know how to contact Jay? My subscription membership abruptly stopped about a month ago, and I've tried to renew it twice (using PayPal and CC), but no reply. I logged a support call yesterday and today I can't log in to my account at all.

Cheers,
Chris.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom