• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale DomDom.ca Now Accepting TBR Backorders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost forgot...
For those of you who compile their own TBR list, it takes 2 seconds to backorder your entire list with DomDom:

 
yikkes, it is "first come first serve" I am seeing the TBR but not the cart so i assume someone backordered first
 
No the "TBR" icon just indicate the status of the domain. Just click on that icon to backorder.
 
TBR backordering system, should be fixed... if you have a domain backordered already by another customer then let me know... I actually have been backordering with you for awhile thinking you were trying to catch domains for me, this week I find out you caught a domain I backordered with you and someone else had backordered it first??? I understand your first come first serve but don't throw it in my cart and make me think you are working for me on that domain. Let the person know its already backordered by someone else.
let me know if you fixed this.

Thanks :frusty:
 
I understand your point but please do not forget that people add/delete domains until 15 minutes before the session. It's impossible to know the final layout of backorders until the last minute.
Don't worry, I am "working for you"... I'm very cheap labor at around $0.00001/hour so far this year for this project...
 
yeah but at least let me know where I stand...I had a bunch of names and who knows if I was first to backorder or not... not meeee (which makes no sense at all)
 
Nice work, looks good to me so far. But like the others said maybe make the TBR backorder system a little more clear. Other then that it looks awesome and is pretty useful.
 
I appreciate your kind words supraturbo! (I like your nickname! :cheesy:)

Hiding the current position of backorder is a choice I made to not discourage people of keeping their backorder in place and to simplify the whole system. With the current "first come, first served" system the position information doesn't add any extra value except making the user doubt about keeping or removing the backorder. I cannot afford to lose backorders just because someone forgot that the whole backorders layout can change at any moment. This was the idea.

Anyway the current system is a temporary one, the final one is coming and will be all about positions...
 
It's sad to see you close down. But I understand. All the very best in your future endeavours.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom