• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Double check your domains at registerfly.com... they could be missing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2005
Messages
1,760
Reaction score
0
If you have any domain names at registerfly.com, be careful. I just spotted that 2 of my most expensive domains were missing from my account. I called Registerfly immediately and they told me that they were moving and that my domains got lost in transit. Be aware... I don't have fact to prove that they do this intentionally... but what freaks me out is that out of over 300 names transferred at the same time, only the expensive ones are missing. I still need to go over my names to ensure everything else are there. The representive told me that I have to check this myself and they try to blame the problem on me that I didn't maintain my list of domains. It just doesn't make any sense...
 
maintain your own list? that does not make any sense at all, unless they mean they expired, another regfly horror story!
 
LOL blame it on you. Funny.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom