• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Doubleclick.net and Google?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukeeales

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
0
I need some help, guys.

http://www.myxbox360.com

I have 2 Google ads on this site, but for some unknown reason, the skyscraper has been showing DOUBLECLICK.net flash adverts.

Could you please check out the above website, and check if you see any FLASH banner. There should be no flash banner, as my template code for the ad areas is pure Google.

If you do see the flash banners, could you offer any explaination as to why this might be happening? I have checked all code and there is no reason that flash banners should show.

Thanks,
 
I don't see it.

All I see is google ads.
 
Now I just saw the same banner on Statcounter.com, where they usually have Google ads! Very strange indeed.
 
I see just google ads. Might be a problem on your local machine.
 
just google ads for me too.
nice site btw. how do you manage on it?
 
both the 468 banner and tower banner show appropriate google text ads for video games and xbox.
perhaps you have the setting to show 'text ads and banners'?
or google is maybe doing some testing with their program?
 
I haven't changed any settings. This is happening cross-network, and one network site just started showing a trojan. Crap.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom