Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

DriverlessAuto [dot] com - the future of transportation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nydomain

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Excellent opportunity to acquire a domain in an emerging field! Driverless cars have been all over the news. Just check google. In fact, google is working on one themselves!

I hand registered this gem back in 2010, and started building out a very basic site recently. But with grad school and such, I simply don't have time to work on this project. My loss is your gain. Driverless Auto is one of the best domains in the field of autonomous, AKA self-driving, AKA driverless cars. Great for selling these cars, renting them, or for driverless car news. Endless potential here.

Offers from $X,XXX. <-- And a steal at that. Once these things hit the road, who knows how much it will be worth.

Compassion

feel the qi
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice domain,

Just saw a driverless lexus suv in San Jose a couple weeks ago...One of Googles.

Any traffic?

What is the world gonna know these autonomous self-driving cars as in ten years - this is the million dollar domainer question...

nydomain

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you! That's awesome! I've never seen it, but I know Google has been test driving their Toyota Prius too.

According to my Wordpress plugin that's tracking traffic, the site has been getting 86 human visitors so far in January, and over 100 human visitors the last couple months. The US has the most visitors, but they are also coming from Ukraine, France, China and more. The site is super basic, and I haven't worked on it in months.

What will they be known as? Driverless? Self-Driving? Autonomous? Robot cars? That's a great question. If they'll be known as driverless cars, this could be a HUGE domain name. According to Wikipedia, the following organizations have working prototypes: Mercedes-Benz, General Motors, Continental Automotive Systems, Autoliv Inc., Bosch, Nissan, Toyota, Audi, Vislab from University of Parma, Oxford University and Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators