• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

DROA or whatever they call themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDude

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2005
Messages
1,219
Reaction score
1
Firstly it was DROA but looks like they changed their name to Registration Services Incorporated.

Am I the only one who receives crappy renew with us letters on a regular basis, Eg 4 seperate envelopes came from them today, Anyway I can stop these assholes mailing me?

Paul
 
I get quite a few of them, I rip the letter up and put it back in the pre-paid envelope and mail it back to them. I hoping they will get sick of it and take me off their list.
 
Just ignore them i get quite alot of them as well.
 
i got a few, i forget if they are prepaid envelopes or not, but if they are, just send them back with rocks in the envelopes. :P Depending on the # of envelopes you could cost them a good amount
 
redbulldog said:
I get quite a few of them, I rip the letter up and put it back in the pre-paid envelope and mail it back to them. I hoping they will get sick of it and take me off their list.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!:party:
 
Mine say Affix Stamp Here

But

Bah Ill just rip them up and send them anyway, without a stamp, ill draw the queen, normally they get sent anyway.
 
LOL - MrDude, you must be great at drawing the queen. If you don't put a stamp on they will have to pay double or triple...
 
are they the ones in Buffalo? I want to go wait by the PO box some day....
 
Im going to send them back but woot I wont be receiving any more.

I sent an ANGRY email to all their listed email addresses then called them and requested they stop sending them and argued with them that they never had the right to send me them in the first place, then she went on to say I never had the right to call, I said yes I do, it says so on the 4 letters I received today.

She then went on to ask me one of my domains and I picked the hardest one out, bioarcsoft.com and because shes american, I have a uk accent she was having trouble understanding what I was saying, so I had to say words for each letter, I used all confusing ones.

I love the idea of rocks and I want wait until tommorow, Im going to post them with rocks from my garden.

Anyhoo I reccomend anyone who wants to stop getting them, do the same.

are they the ones in Buffalo? I want to go wait by the PO box some day....
Hahahaha that just made me laugh!

another good idea
use all fake info
and fill it in in russian
or email them in russian
or japanase
type it in in very bad english in babelfish
then convert
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom