• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Drop Catching Services Without Auctions

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameWolf

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2003
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
1
Hello Guys,

There are couple of personal domains (no value to general public but only myself) that I would like to go after and I am looking for drop catching services without the auction process. I basically want to be able to pay a flat rate of $10-$100 and try my luck. I would prefer services better then GoDaddy & Registerfly at least... :wink:

Thanks in advance,
 
The dilemma is: if a first-come-first-served drop catching service is so good (that could beat other snappers with autions), it would probably be forced to go the auction route.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom