• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale > DropShip.ca <

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 7
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2002
Messages
2,539
Reaction score
58
We won DropShip.ca at Pool before knowing we were not allowed to own Dot Ca domains without a local presence, see the story:
http://www.dnforum.com/f76/urgent-help-canadian-resident-please-thread-282725.html

Well: if someone should be interested in taking it, it can be paid directly at Pool ($634 , our winning bid) and pushed by them to your account, we didn't paid yet for it.

Please, PM if interested, it's a premium domain and I'd have never sold it at any price because I love the DropShip industry and I had big plans for the same but my only option would be to pay a local resident to use his address ... I don't want a domain I can't legally own in my name but, once again, I still think it's an excellent acquisition for your portfolio at this price.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom