Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
The most I ever paid for a domain was under the influence, HEAVILY under the influence. I could not believe I paid that much for it.
Screw regging under the influence. That's less than 10 bucks.
But a few grand simply because I wanted the damn thing? And I won?
The real frightening part is when I looked to see the results and saw the maximum bid I had entered for the proxy bidding. HELLO, who in the hell entered that damn amount. Someone musta logged into my account.
So I told myself that I saved a few grand and felt better about it. But it didn't help my hangover.
Yessiree,DON'T DRINK AND BID is my motto.
DDB...just do it!
Looks like drunk posting, doesn't it?
Wow, must be some good stuff if you're coming out of a comatose state 3-14 days later!I discovered the following:
When I'm regging right away I found something - the results are just like RUI.
The best decisions are made 3-14 days after - later I'm getting used to the name and losing interest.
Wow, must be some good stuff if you're coming out of a comatose state 3-14 days later!
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.