• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Dynadot new design

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdGin

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 30, 2006
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
2
I just entered in Dynadot today...and wow...they change the design...now its hundred times better!
 
there are several new things added to the suggestion list incl.

being able to transfer domain names internally.
being able to transfer credits between members.
speedier checkout

and alot more..looks like '07 will be a great year for dynadot.
 
I dont like the orange nav with like the attempt to make it all shiny. I was a big fan of the old design.
 
The old design got those letters in a big size....old fashioned...I think they made a great and very positive change
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom