• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Easiest Push?

Status
Not open for further replies.

furca

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2004
Messages
3,506
Reaction score
5
On GoDaddy's site is says they are "#1 for the easiest domain push".

Which registrar do you think makes it easiest to 'push" domains to a new user?
#1 GoDaddy.com

This is quite the contrary.
 
Easy, but not #1
 
Maybe it's enom or regfly.
Just one click.
 
Moniker is pretty simple. Get the other parties auth code and acct # and that is it.
 
Enom is way easier than Godaddy, all you need is account name. By far the easiest I have used. In fairness to Moniker I never used it...
 
Used Enom a long time ago, but most of my names are at or on their way to Moniker.
 
namecheap is the easiest i've used. all you have to do is type in the username you want to transfer and it's done
 
I once had a mistake with a wrong username and a name being 'pushed' to the wrong person. Now I like safeguards like the ones that Moniker has. Because it isn't much once you know your codes, but it's impossible for someone to give the name to someone else.
 
enom and idotz.net require less work and are easier PUSH's than godaddy
 
namecheap... do I dont have a mistake with the username i push too.. I copy and paste the name and ask the person again if thats the right name
 
Which registrar do you think makes it easiest to 'push" domains to a new user?

ooooo after reading this a few more times I notice... "New User".... :o

They have a point..
 
Duncan said:
ooooo after reading this a few more times I notice... "New User".... :o

They have a point..

Wow, that's tricky.
I admire them.:thumb:
 
Nothing can be easier than Fabulous. Moniker can be a goose-chase the first few times. Go-Daddy is fine if you have all of the contact info (ALL of it).
 
registerfly, namecheap

..:: peace ::..
Jeba
 
Definetly namecheap. The easy push process is one of the reasons why I choose to work with this registrar.
 
It is not possible to be an easier push than Fabulous. You enter the new User ID and the names...then press send. Maybe there are a bunch ties, but you always need the new User Name/ID and the names, so it can't be any easier than the way Fabulous does it.
 
GD is pretty much the worst registrar in every aspect.
Maybe except for those registrars that Pool uses to catch drops.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom