• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Ebay history?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainMagnate

Domain Magnate™
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
3,927
Reaction score
29
Many times I search a domain in google and some old ebay auctions show up.. but when I click through they are deleted.

Is there anyway to see them? Maybe some site listing ebay history or some service within ebay?

Probably not but still worth to ask :)

thanks


~MG
 
Not too sure about this, maybe you can copy the url and paste it into archive.org to see if anything comes up?
 
hm interesting idea.. but unfortunately no, just checked it, no history for these

~MG
 
Did you try the Google cache?
 
Ebay purges completed auctions from public view after 90 days, sometimes earlier. I'm sure they keep a longer term archive, but it's not available to the public as far as I know.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom