• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Edit Conversation Error

Constantin S

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 17, 2014
Messages
425
Reaction score
0
I've started a conversation with someone and when I tried to use the "edit" option to correct a small error I get this error:

The following error occurred
The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console.
 
Upvote 0
...and I tried to edit a sales thread and got the same error message

The following error occurred
The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console.
 
Back
Top Bottom