• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Editing Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninjadomain

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2009
Messages
2,169
Reaction score
181
For some reason I cannot get the Bold/Italics/Colors/Font etc. to show while editing a post.
I changed my general settings again and again, but still no success.

Thanks for your help!
 
Upvote 0
I have observed some 'interesting', and strange behavior here when editing also.
Seems to have more to do with using bbcode and then editing.

I have a copy of the latest vb script installed, and cant rproduce the same on my site.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom