• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Email alerts not happening

jaydub

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2004
Messages
5,852
Reaction score
546
I had someone start a conversation with me to buy a domain but received no email alert and there have been posts to threads I am watching and no email alerts as well.
I only see alerts when I come on the site.
I haven't changed my settings so not sure what is going on. Anyone tell me what is happening?

Thanks
Jim
 
Upvote 0
I didn't get an email for your response here John...just fyi
 
Please check your spam folder, that's where i see my dnforum notification emails :D
 
Ok im looking into it now
 
UPDATE: Ok the host tell me there is a DNS problem at there end and it shpuld be resolved in the next hour or two. I will post again when its fixed
 
All fixed :), you may have got a backlog of email notifications, if so i apologizes in advance :)
 
It is working again for me. Got the backlog Simon but no worries:)

Thanks for the quick fix..

Jim
 
Back
Top Bottom