Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

email deleted domain services?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gbrott

I'm looking for a service that will monitor about 6-10 keywords, and email me daily lists of expired or expiring domains containing those keywords. It's just annoying to have to do manual searches, and i'd definitely pay to have it automated. any suggestions are appreciated.

thanks

Domain summit 2024

dotsofdomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You're out of luck rott. Unless your keywords are unique to any others that the professional domain mavens are watching, they will snatch anything you might want before you do in less than two blinks of an eye. Sad; but real.

Nic

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
wouldn't we all ! :)

LocalWhois.com offers such a service, NameSpider Monitor.

Check it out!

G

gbrott

dotsofdomains - I understand that "A list" names will be taken by the big guys. At the same time, I've gotten some decent names manually - I just hate doing the manual "power search" on dd every day - an email service would be nice.

dotsofdomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
gb--

point well taken. i'll eat the crow. i finally took a domain today that I first saw on the deleted domains list nearly a week ago. i stand corrected. there is a place for everything, even an e-mailed drop list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators