• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Email hosting-where's the best place to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed30

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2002
Messages
3,675
Reaction score
0
Hi Everyone,

I use a domain especially as my main email address. I am currently using enom's service at about $9 a year, but the storage space is pitiful at 20mb and I need something with more umph and about 2000mb. I don't need web page hosting for this name just email hosting. I'm obviously willing to pay for a good service. Where do you recommend?

Thanks
 
EmailHosting.com offers email hosting plans with more than 20GB of storage
(business account) and up to 3GB (personal). Prices range from $19.96 per
year to $66.99+ per month.

Another email hosting company I know is Everyone.net. They are a bigger
company and offer many different hosting plans with lots of storage, too.

Good luck!
 
Thanks Dominik
 
Runbox.com has some pretty good email hosting plans.
 
I am using EmailHosting.com, their plan seems great. The question is it cannot display other encoded languages, as long as you select the other encoding, the page refreshes and return to the main frame, if you know what I mean.
Everyone.net is more well known but its interface sucks.
 
Everyone.net is more well known but its interface sucks.

I agree, but I was using their sponsored service. (Very sucky interface)
 
yea- try runbox.com I used them for a while. Not bad (I think 30 per year) for about 1 gig, but their features and interface is very good.
 
another one I like is yahoo personal address, you can use your own domain for only 10$/yr, it can be totally integrated into your free yahoo mail. The question is it need to be upgraded to plus to have pop3 access.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom