• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Email Notification to Posts you make?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yofie

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
824
Reaction score
7
Mods? Members?

I would be interested to get email notification when I create a post and when somebody replies or when I reply to a post etc.

I know other forums do this and it's a great help, instead of going back to try and find your post, or keep checking it to see if there are any replies.

Is this an option to select in your User CP, or is this Mod controlled and if so, any chance to make it happen?

I get emails when I get a PM, but nothing on Posts?
 
You can select your subscription options in the user cp.
 
http://www.dnforum.com/usercp.php

Edit Options

Default Thread Subscription Mode > Select Instant email notification..

When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.
 
It's currently not working actually. Admin may have set parameters for outgoing notifications wrong, or very much lagging by responses. It's a vB parameter.
 
I have disabled it. It's quite annoying.
 
It works for me. I got my first email when you replied to this.
 
My email alerts are lagging a bit ore than usual, but they are definitely coming.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom