• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Email Redirection Help Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcristo

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2005
Messages
3,713
Reaction score
154
For those who manage a number of sites (each with their own domain specific email addresses) How do you go about redirecting your emails to a primary email address? Can the emails only be redirected to a normal pop email address account in Outlook, or could it be also redirected to a web based email address account such as Gmail?

Thanks in advance, for any input.
 
you should be able to redirect to a normal pop email address account in Outlook by using an option your hosting company provides in your control panel
 
doughmeins said:
you should be able to redirect to a normal pop email address account in Outlook by using an option your hosting company provides in your control panel

I'm more interested in redirecting to a web based email address, such as gmail... do you know if that's possible?
 
Yes you can. I forward all of my emails to my @hotmail.com account. Just go into Cpanel, under mail section, and select forwarders.
 
I have a wildcard email on all my domains then forward them all to my GMail. This is pretty simple if you have cPanel, If you do have cPanel just drop me a PM
 
DogFaceBoy said:
Yes you can. I forward all of my emails to my @hotmail.com account. Just go into Cpanel, under mail section, and select forwarders.

Thanks man!

MrDude said:
I have a wildcard email on all my domains then forward them all to my GMail. This is pretty simple if you have cPanel, If you do have cPanel just drop me a PM

Cheers man, will do :)

I have figured this out, thanks all the same!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom