Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Email Spam By SiteTutor.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi Mods & Fellow DnForum Members:

This morning I got an email spam for sitetutor.com from a "FairPlay."

I don't know what the policy is on dnforum members spamming other members via email, but I think that sort of thing should be kept to the board, in the appropriate section.

I don't think we need to add to each other's email loads with unsolicited email...common courtesy among domain professionals, if nothing else.

Miles

Upvote 0

hi namethink,

well I guess its no surprise looking at past performance of the sites owner/s. I think they have spammed most of the forum by the sounds of things.

Domain summit 2024

Just goes to show the desperate measures people who don't have anything to actually offer will go to.

Its not like people are going to be drawn there by the sparkling quality of posts.

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I tried to explain to this brilliant marketer "Sitetutor" that attacking people and calling them "immoral scum" for no apparent reason, and generally annoying people, isn't quite the way to go about developing a site and a reputation.

This spamming doesn't surprise me.

eggbilly

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Now I understand.

The "Fairplay" thing was mentioned on another board and I didn't quite understand the nature of the thread - I thought it was about censoring the board content.

So, someone spammed members of the boards with email - now I get it!

Quite correct - that's not a very nice thing to do.

You could always buy www.spamsites.com from me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom