• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Emerging Technologies... names to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonDomainer

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2006
Messages
2,292
Reaction score
65
I want to start this post where I or anyone else can post emerging technologies that may be big in the future. Maybe we can post name of the technology and source of our info... I'll start it off


Pervasive Games, pervasive gaming

Suppose to be the new reality game. I think it will be a major success like reality t.v was and still is.

Source: pervasive-gaming.org
IPerG will produce entirely new game experiences, that are tightly interwoven with our everyday lives through the items, devices and people that surround us and the places we inhabit.

IPerG researches both technical and design aspects of pervasive games. The objective of IPerG is to develop infrastructure, tools and methods for pervasive games, in order to:

Enable rapid and cost-effective creation and staging of pervasive games

Create good designs

Understand the intendend audience

Understand the societal impact of games

Areas I've also been buying names in is Open Source, and wireless voip (wvoip) visit wvoip.com this area is suppose to disrupt the traditional cell carriers
 
Ive been doing research on Pervasive Gaming for quite a while now... it'll be huge once it really catches on here in the US

To get more ideas just do a search on "Web 2.0" and see all the many companies poping up with great ideas...
 
Very Nice and foresighting thread !
 
Ive been doing research on Pervasive Gaming for quite a while now... it'll be huge once it really catches on here in the US

I started researching it about 2 months ago and picked up some very names.

tribridcars.com

Nice Namematters, I had not heard of this yet

------------------

One other area I've been throwing money at is Fuel Cells



Very Nice and foresighting thread !

Thanks DN2BUY, lets hope more people can contribute and offer there expertise
 
i snagged pervasivegamers.com but i cant think of any new tech to share at this point.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom