• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Emplois.ca April 23 TBR - partner wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

hugegrowth

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
5,992
Reaction score
150
I'm in auction for emplois.ca at Sibername, currently it's at $4,000. If anyone missed getting in on this and wants to partner with me to bid, please PM. Auction ends tomorrow (in about 20 hrs). Open to any suggestions/ideas.

Emplois means 'jobs' in french, it's a great domain, these don't come along often anymore.
 
What did you have in mind? PM me what you were thinking of doing as I'm currently going after it as well.
 
I'm looking for someone not in the auction who wants to partner with me to take a run at it, share the ownership, and likely develop it into a french jobs site, etc. Just thought I'd put this out there and see what happens. Currently it's at 4250.
 
Now it's just under 18k, almost 90 minutes left to go, looks like some deep pocket bidders were in from the start. Was hoping most people had missed this domain.

At least it shows french .ca's are alive and well.
 
18K - wow. Not really surprised I guess the way .ca have been going lately. 10 years from now people will be saying if only I regged some .ca 10 years ago.
 
I wonder if the person who dropped it knows they don't own it anymore
 
Last edited:
Just alluding to my recent experience with a previous owner. I can't imagine someone meant to drop this name.

Still sitting at $17650, just under an hour left.
 
Just alluding to my recent experience with a previous owner. I can't imagine someone meant to drop this name.

Still sitting at $17650, just under an hour left.

Its was still an operational website this year, if you google it and look at cached you will see

Copyright © 2008 EMPLOIS.CA Tous droit réservés

emplois.ca is a leader in the online recruitment market with a job seekers base of 300 000 resumes and over 2800 registered employers. The new site is focused on providing a simple and intuitive solution to jobseekers and employers.

I think a webmaster will be fired over this
 
Someone there isn't paying attention then, because the site must have been down for 30 days now. The domain doesn't work during the 30 day extension period, so how do they miss that?

------------

btw - still looking for a partner if anyone interested, 30 minutes to go, be quick!

Now at $18,100

Now at $25,100

9 minutes left... get ready for the last minute upswing

now at $26,100

$27,100

$31,100 .....3 min left

$32,655 ... auction extended 3 min.

$35,655

$38,100 (wasn't paying attention and got outbidded on another auction, treeplanter.ca, lol)

$43,655

now at $45,100 ... keeps getting extended, will try to report final price, but it's a record for a reported .ca sale now

FINAL PRICE: $56,200 a new record (beats banks.ca sale)

went much higher than I expected...


-----------------
 
Last edited:
I was in to win, but **** me thats a lot of money for this domain.

Now sibername.com pockets $56,200 in ONE DAY! I need to make a drop company!
 
Last edited:
I'm happy to see there's interest in french .ca domains. I know it's a super premium keyword, but you don't see much action in french .ca's. Now one goes and becomes a record .ca sale.

When I put my initial bid in at Sibername, I half thought I could be the only one.

Out of this whole drop I at least managed one domain, no other bidders and a french name too, casinovirtuel (Virtual Casino in english).
 
Now I'm glad I registered vibrateurs.ca the other day hehe
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom