• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale EMPLOIS.ca may set record!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe a member here let EMPLOIS.ca drop in error.

Member is 12surfer. I feel for ya 12surfer if it was yours
 
Last edited:
Maybe this one will make the mainstream press... very nice auction! Now, will anyone here admit to being the winner?
OK, I am the one who did that.
Could not let that domain go elsewhere. I am not a domainer but an editor in that specific field.
Anyone wants to guess how much would reach jobs.ca next time it goes on the market?
 
TRUST ME ...

The highest price paid for a single .ca is in fact in the mid - low 7 figure !!!

In case you can't read X XXX XXX.XX

I KNOW ALL ABOUT THE NDA ASSOCIATED WITH THAT DOMAIN ...

Cheers everyone, keep the .ca debate alive !!!
 
"mid - low 7 figure" ... $5 million - 1 million? .... hmmmm....Those darn NDA's just ruin everything don't they Lorenzo ;)
 
wow great, a new public record for .ca sale!
 
I also see that infos.ca was snagged by a known domainer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom