• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

England.cc sold for only 600$!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdGin

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 30, 2006
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
2
England.cc was sold today in Afternic for only 600$...incredible...I think it has more value..what do you think?
 
super deal for the buyer IMO
 
.cc blows

This is just more proof of that fact.
 
Agreed, it just shows how weak .cc is. I would rank it above .ws though, that is not high.
 
Yeah, there are still 3 letter .cc's availble last I checked.
 
i doubt if england.cc will receive much type ins
 
I sold FAQ.cc via DNF 10 Day Auction last fall for only $130.

$600 for England.cc is a good price imo.

I conclude that .cc is more boutique than extension and has (very) limited value in the greater cyberverse whereby many other extenions will over-shadow it for eternity.

PS :...but I do adore my TV.cc :-)
 
Damn...this can only depreciate the value of my CZECHREPUBLIC.CC that I am selling

Jason
 
I would value .ws slightly above .cc and .name, but still in the dumpster.
 
england.cocosislands?

take the $600 and RUN!
 
$600.00 IS EXACTLY HOW MUCH THIS NAME WORTH.​
 
England Cricket Club? I think any england.* is worth at least $1000 - going to idotz to check right now :-)

Edit:

Hmmm. England.io and England.sh -- maybe not. I eat my words. $100 or DEVELOP!
 
I think many that are here bashing .cc (I don´t have any cc domain) or say that this domain has no value have agreed in case they had the oportunity to buy it for more...:-/
 
Looking at related sales, it could be a fair price. Austria.cc did sell for $6,087 but that was way back in 05. More recently USA.cc sold for $1,000.

Domain TLD SalePrice SaleDate SaleThru
Arab cc $850 Mar 06 Sedo
English cc $385 Jul 06 Sedo
UK cc $5,000 Jul 06 Private
EU cc $5,000 Jul 06 Sedo
US cc $1,623 May 06 NamePros
USA cc $1,000 Apr 06 Sedo
Vegas cc $4,500 Sep 05 Sedo
Austria cc $6,087 Jun 05 Sedo
Greece cc $525 Feb 04 Afternic

Cheers,
BidNO
 
Thanks for the heads up. Always good to keep up to date with premium sales in different extensions. Never thought much of .cc and this proves it.
 
I have commodities.cc and I won`t sell it for just xx.....it`s listed at GreatDomains.com for $15K, yes we know that is exagerated but a mid/high XXX won`t be much since it`s high OVT results.

Lately on the daily newspaper of Adelaide I saw a couple of companies using LLL.cc as their websites, big companies that are nationwide in Australia. Probably they could not get the .com so they chosed the .cc
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom