• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

England.cc sold for only 600$!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have commodities.cc and I won`t sell it for just xx.....it`s listed at GreatDomains.com for $15K, yes we know that is exagerated but a mid/high XXX won`t be much since it`s high OVT results.

Lately on the daily newspaper of Adelaide I saw a couple of companies using LLL.cc as their websites, big companies that are nationwide in Australia. Probably they could not get the .com so they chosed the .cc

At least it's a vague fit for Australian companies - the Cocos Islands are part of Australia.
 
Nice deal for the buyer! Looks like the seller was in urgent need of cash :)
 
Reported for 2006 (not sure how accurate):

.cc domain names
Software.cc $12,500 NamePros
Cash.cc $6,500 Sedo
US.cc $6,000 Sedo
CO.cc $5,000 Privat
EU.cc $5,000 Sedo
UK.cc $5,000 Private
CA.cc $4,000 Private
Fund.cc $4,000 NamePros
Compare.cc $4,000 GreatDomains
Program.cc $2,500 NamePros
Lease.cc $2,500 NamePros
CC.cc $2,500 Private
GB.cc $2,500 Private
$600 for England.cc is absurdly low imo and unfortunately easy fodder for determined .cc bashing.
 
I think it was a low price, even for a .cc

but .cc sales prices can vary widely.
 
...and I value your opinion. Thanks!
 
I think it sold for a good price. The buyer got a decent deal IMO.
a coup[le of years down the road, this one might sell for quiet a bit more.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom