• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Engrish.com Great Site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2005
Messages
2,246
Reaction score
7
I just happened to come across this tonight. I don't know if this site has been discussed previously. But if you want to kill sometime and have a good chuckle at the differences of the Japanese and English languages and words being lost in translation.


Let me know what you think. :-D


With ad's like:

"Hairless Milk" & "A casually casual life"

:-D :-D How can you go wrong?:-D :-D
 
Yeah I've seen that before. It's a classic site to go to when you have nothing better to do, and heck, sometimes even when you do have something better to do. :-)
 
007 said:
Yeah I've seen that before. It's a classic site to go to when you have nothing better to do, and heck, sometimes even when you do have something better to do. :-)

Yeah.. I can't stop from going back all the time now. It's had me cracking up all evening.

The latest that had me rolling.

A sign in a butterfly park.

"Don't smoke in the cave and in butterfly stomachs."

"Visitors should be particular about civilization. Musn't vomit sputum wherever in the tour area and don't throw up the rubbishes." :-D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom