• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

ENOM and .EU Landrush Queues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brujah

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2002
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Did ANYONE get any of their names with Enom's Queues? I know that Enom got several names too, but I don't know if they've allocated them or auctioned them or anything yet.
 
Brujah said:
Did ANYONE get any of their names with Enom's Queues? I know that Enom got several names too, but I don't know if they've allocated them or auctioned them or anything yet.

i got some that where directly caught with enom
But not the names that where caught with other registrars that did catch for enom.
I have contacted enom support, but no answer yet
 
stuff said:
i got some that where directly caught with enom
But not the names that where caught with other registrars that did catch for enom.
I have contacted enom support, but no answer yet

This was the only answer I've been given so far.

"You can to www.whois.eu and query for the names you entered in the queue to see if you won the registration. Another way to tell is to look for them in your account - if you one them, they'll be visible there."
 
Brujah said:
This was the only answer I've been given so far.

"You can to www.whois.eu and query for the names you entered in the queue to see if you won the registration. Another way to tell is to look for them in your account - if you one them, they'll be visible there."

one example is that i entered to my queue was heiz.eu , ok I see that enom has caught it with some other registrar, but thats not my whois info. But I don`t think that anyone else would have added it to the $299 queue ,so I belive I won it. But when the whois is going to change I don`t know. I could give other examples.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom