Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

enom auctions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazz

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How do you know if you have won an auction or not on enom? I was high bidder on a domain there, and the auction ended today, but I cannot find any info on the name at enom, since the auction ended, and I have not received any emails from them, nor does the name show up on my account (most likely because I haven't paid yet, but how can I pay if they haven't notified me?

chris1906

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Normally you already got an answer from enom at this time. It takes some hours before they send you a email that you have won the auction. There is a difference in just experid domains (10 am pacific time) and the auctions who are ending in the afternoon. The auctions are taking a while before they are placed in your account ( max. 1 day after auction end).
Thats all

Jazz

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ah well..guess I didn't win then :(

Azooz

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Use their "proxy" bidding system next time - the domains I Really want I bid $150 by proxy but get at 20 or less mostly.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, ALWAYS use the proxy.

AND don't set it to some round numbers like $100, $150 or $200, make it e.g. $110 or better still $120: because most people would use those as benchmarks, your $100 proxy might not even have the chance to be let out.

Moreover, try avoid a bidding war by setting your proxy to your maximum. Yes, you need some "shock and awe" tactics to win; and it may actually save you a lot, when your competitors back off knowing or merely thinking that there's a big shot out there. LOL!

Jazz

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators