• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Enom down....

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaStiz

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2005
Messages
1,935
Reaction score
1
http://www.enom.com/

=======================

Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a03e9'

Out of memory

/errors/x500-100.asp, line 0

Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a03e9'

Out of memory

/Default.asp, line 0
 
That's what happens when you run IIS.
 
I see the pages are back up, but all of them have this for the content when I go to their site:

An Error Has Occurred

An error has occurred while processing the page you requested.

Please try again or if the error continues, please contact us at:
eNom Support Center
 
Very odd - it works fine from here. I can log into my account etc.
 
Figured out why - you have to close out all open windows of the browser after cleaning the cache, page loads correctly now.
 
I experienced very brief downtime as well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom