• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

enom question

Status
Not open for further replies.

discdrome

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2004
Messages
362
Reaction score
1
Hi,

I have a few names with enom, but am on $9.99 renew price. I dont want the hassle right now of moving to cheaper company. Anybody know how to get better pricing, at minimal hassle and risk?

I did look into buying a $6.95 reseller account from members here ($300?), but I think that means that they then control my account?

Any pointers here would be great.

FYI - have about 70 names with enom mainly .com .org .net

Cheers
 
Hi,

I have a few names with enom, but am on $9.99 renew price. I dont want the hassle right now of moving to cheaper company. Anybody know how to get better pricing, at minimal hassle and risk?

I did look into buying a $6.95 reseller account from members here ($300?), but I think that means that they then control my account?

Any pointers here would be great.

FYI - have about 70 names with enom mainly .com .org .net

Cheers

You can open a free account at my enom reseller site www.cheaperfees.com
Then log directly to enom and you will have $8.85 pricing
Just push the names to the new enom account before renewing
 
Thanks for the info.

But is this a reseller acount of cheaperfees.com? and not direct with enom?

i.e. if cheaperfees.com went bust of cancelled ther enom account, would it effect my account?
 
you would still be protected, as your domains are with Enom.
However, it is best to go with a reputable reseller.
 
Thanks for the info.

But is this a reseller acount of cheaperfees.com? and not direct with enom?

i.e. if cheaperfees.com went bust of cancelled ther enom account, would it effect my account?

You can have a Enom reseller account or a Enom retail account
The default is retail

You log directly to enom once the account has been opened at www.cheaperfees.com
You will log in to enom and the only differerence between your current account and the new account will be that the price is cheaper
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom