• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

eNom sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2004
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
29
Not only do they make me refill my account with $100 when I only have one $7.70 domain to renew, but they also charge $3 for the "convenience"!
What a rip off!

Does anyone know if you can transfer domains out of eNom when they have less than 30 days remaining, or have entered the redemption period, or does eNom block them?
 
Mr.Domains said:
Not only do they make me refill my account with $100 when I only have one $7.70 domain to renew, but they also charge $3 for the "convenience"!
What a rip off!

Does anyone know if you can transfer domains out of eNom when they have less than 30 days remaining, or have entered the redemption period, or does eNom block them?


I am pretty sure you can just do a simple domain transfer ,

Joe
 
I don't think you can transfer a name if it has entered redemption. You need to pay $$$ to restore it.
If the name has just expired but is not in redemption yet transfer requests are usually declined, but I have heard it will work with some registrars.
 
A convenience fee period is a pure rip off especially on a truly automated system anyways. That is bogus. Thanks for letting me know they charge such a thing.

I personally avoid business that charge such a scam to begin with. Thanks Dr. Domains.
 
Mr.Domains said:
Not only do they make me refill my account with $100 when I only have one $7.70 domain to renew, but they also charge $3 for the "convenience"!
What a rip off!


I assume you plan to continue buying and renewing domains thru enom?

So, it is not money that is lost.

It is just money you had to layout earlier than you needed to.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom