• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Enom

Status
Not open for further replies.

crud3w4re

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2006
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
How is Enom reselling? Any good? Am I able to control the domains 100%? Godaddy is the worst reseller, that I know. Nicline might be the best, but on the expensive side.

***

Nevermind. I read their reseller offer, it's not very good at all. I will just use it with my webhosting company.
 
eNom says they are for "serious" resellers. To people like that, things like a robust technical infrastructure and API and the fact that eNom doesn't go after your customers are important. To casual investors or domainers, they don't want to be "true" resellers anyway. They seem to be mostly attracted to domain price and what it costs to get into the program.

Different strokes for different folks!
 
Stay away from enom.
Go with Moniker.
 
eNom says they are for "serious" resellers.

Are you saying that on behalf of ENOM? In other words, are you working for ENOM when you post on here? I noticed your job is Internet marketing in Seattle Washington and you only seem to post about ENOM and you even discuss their terms and conditions.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom