• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Entertain .ca - dutch auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm suprised it hasnt sold yet. Needs some exposure.

I can imagine what this would get on the shopping channel..... err I mean TBR
 
Thanks for the input Jack, it's getting close to my floor price anyway. It's been interesting to try an auction like this, to test the market.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom