Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

cctld Entire .DOT CA portfolio coming on the market : Holidays.ca, Trade.ca, Grocery.ca+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Good Day,

I am considering making a jump into some other areas in life over the next few years and as such, looking at ways to facilitate that change. Long story short, I have bundled together some of the best .CA online properties in Canada, collectively represented at www.OK.ca. To be clear, the entire portfolio is for sale as a package, including the OK.ca property itself. Some of the top properties in the portfolio include:

- Trade.ca
- Grocery.ca + Groceries.ca
- Fetish.ca
- Holidays.ca
- Payment.ca
- Educate.ca
- Research.ca
- HomeDecoration.ca

And the list goes on and on. Please see for yourself over at Ok.ca. I am not looking to sell peace meal at this time so individual offers will not be considered unless it is one that I cannot afford to refuse. Please send all questions and inquires to me via PM or contact me at: jasonmcassidyATgmail.com. It goes without saying that I am now presenting you with one of the best and rarest opportunities to own beach front Canadian online real estate. Once these are gone, they are likely gone forever.

Be well,

Jay

Domain summit 2024

Paxtor

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
nice names, can you send me a message if the whole package doesn't sell? I can probably make you an offer for one them

Maxwell

Formerly known as grcorp.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
nice names, can you send me a message if the whole package doesn't sell? I can probably make you an offer for one them

Ditto.

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you all for the kind words!

I have received considerable interest in the portfolio in just a few short days. To help save some of you good people some time I will restate: I am currently not looking at making individual sales, only selling the .CA portfolio as whole. To break up the portfolio and rip out one of the top properties in it I would need a very lucrative offer. All other offers will not be considered at this time.

Thanks again,

Jay

thebutler

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Best of luck Jay.

Wondering if you were ever able to lease some domains? If so I'd be interested in buying whatever contract template you might have used.

Thanks
Dave

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Currently looking at two offers on the portfolio. If there is any interest now would be the time to stake your claim.

Regards

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM me the last offer

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have gotten back to everyone who has expressed interest in the proceedings and what my range is / high offer. Hoping to wrap this up in the next week or so. if you are interested PM me ASAP.

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Must have received several hundred inquiries since I put this gem of a portfolio up. Everyone that has asked for visibility into the proceedings and what the high offer / BIN range is now has that information in hand. Would love to give someone else with more time and energy a once in a life time opportunity here.

victornumber

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm interested. Please send the info to me as well

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Edit.

Last edited:

kavkazi

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello, Please send me the full portfolio for consideration.

Thanks

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Had numerous DNF'ers contact me about purchasing the portfolio and looking for a partner to facilitate this. While I won't go out of my way to arrange a partnership if people are interested in teaming up to secure a rock solid lifetime investment I am open to this and will help the buyer(s) in any way I can. Something to consider as it seems many of you are looking for a partner.

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Still looking at a few offers, portfolio still on the market as of this moment.

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Update: A number of people have inquired about whether or not I will accept individual offers on some of the gems in the portfolio. I will not stop you from fielding an offer to me however I will be clear in an effort to save both of us some time: I will only consider individual offers that are financially viable enough to justify breaking apart the portfolio.

Said another way, if you are looking for fire sale prices on rare premium .ca real estate, you've come to the wrong place. If you are prepared to put a lucrative cash offer on the table to me, we can talk.

Enjoy the summer ladies and gents!

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Also considering trades (_Precious Metals) for partial payment or depending on the name and type of PM, I may consider moving individual names out of the portfolio, no cash involved.

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have received two individual offers on single names in the portfolio that I am considering. If you are looking at a specific name now is the time to get it from me and submit an offer. These properties far exceed the quality of any other name(s) on the forums folks.

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Edit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators