• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

ETP raising prices...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNQuest.com

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2002
Messages
993
Reaction score
1
Ok, I went to register a new domain today and when I went to check, I was being charged 8.95 for my .info. I went to my pricing and saw that my ETP raises some prices on me without notifying me. They raised transfer prices along with just new regisrations of .info. Most of my holdings are .infos and I find it strange to raise that price especially since all other registrars are lowering the .infos.

I wrote them alreay and awaiting a response, so I will not be naming them at this point. But are there any others out there who have had the same problem? You may want to check just in case.
 
The $2.95 info promotion is over so they are going back to their normal rates. So if this is the only price that has changed you can't complain.

However, it has been my understanding as long as you have one domain in your account they can not increase your price structure.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom