• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

.EU Develop or Not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameAlot.com

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
0
I want to see from those who purchased .EU names or plan ot purchase .EU names, Are you going to develop some, none, or all? I own about 25 and I may only develop 2 into live sites. How about you?
 
I will develop all of my .eu sites. Since I got only 3... :)
They are sites with a lot of selling potential... but I will wait a while until the really good offers kick in.
 
The .eu domains wont have any value until people start developing sites.. if evrybody just parks their regs there will be no traffic. It will take a few years for the traffic volumes to grow so you gotta develop some content to get things kick started
 
I think I will be putting a forum on one of my .eu domains if that counts.
 
I think I will be putting a forum on one of my .eu domains if that counts.

Yeah same here,
Gonna throw up a forum on InvestmentForum.eu and RealEstateForum.eu
 
I'll develop a few ones, especially GiochiGratuiti.eu (free games)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom