• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

eurodns credited all .eu registrations !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

missedcall

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
309
Reaction score
0
At the begining eurodns credited all .eu didn't caught ...fine.

Then today I see that they also credited all .eu taken !!!!!!

Thanx !!!!!!!!!!!!! I made free .eu registrations !!! :)

Fredy fix this :) It is not that I don't want this "offer" but at some time you will notice the error ....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom