• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Eurodns screwed me?? very fishy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

domain newbie

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2005
Messages
2,642
Reaction score
1
i regged angel.cz at eurodns on 2007-01-08!

paid, waited, the domain in my account showed- pending!

(before regging i have checked at .cz whois and at other registrars- that it's definitely available!

now have received email- that my registration has been canceled, as the domain is already registered!

checked nic.cz whois again- it says- registered: 2007-01-08
Expiration 2008-01-08 ( the date- i have registered)
http://nic.cz/cgi-bin/browsing/domain?lang=en_us

freddy at eurodns said- "$hit, somebody must have registered this domain before you!"

I DONT BUY ANY OF THAT!

what is your opinion? :sigh2:
 
I don't think euroDNS will risk their reputation for a .cz-domain.
 
Freddy is the best. Technical problem maybe.
 
... screwed me?? very fishy!!

I don't think he screwed you, Freddy is a faithful and loving husband and father...

fishy? who? what? looks like that's a different question... but the domain was probably just bad luck.
 
I don't think he screwed you, Freddy is a faithful and loving husband and father...

fishy? who? what? looks like that's a different question... but the domain was probably just bad luck.

maybe not freddy, someone else from eurodns, i dont care who! IT IS FISHY, DONT TELL ME ITS NOT FISHY!

What you mean- bad luck? do i need to be lucky not to get screwed??
 
i regged angel.cz at eurodns on 2007-01-08!

paid, waited, the domain in my account showed- pending!

(before regging i have checked at .cz whois and at other registrars- that it's definitely available!

now have received email- that my registration has been canceled, as the domain is already registered!

checked nic.cz whois again- it says- registered: 2007-01-08
Expiration 2008-01-08 ( the date- i have registered)
http://nic.cz/cgi-bin/browsing/domain?lang=en_us

freddy at eurodns said- "$hit, somebody must have registered this domain before you!"

I DONT BUY ANY OF THAT!

what is your opinion? :sigh2:



Why do you insist people are scamming or screwing you?

Here is another post you insist Godaddy are scammers:
http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=201202

It is the domain business. Read the registrars Terms of Service. It will explain everything they do, will do, and must do, for you. Learn about it before making such strong accusations.
 
Why do you insist people are scamming or screwing you?

Here is another post you insist Godaddy are scammers:
http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=201202

It is the domain business. Read the registrars Terms of Service. It will explain everything they do, will do, and must do, for you. Learn about it before making such strong accusations.

whats your problem?! said everything how it was , godaddy less fishy (just for removing domains from my acc too early), and this case is very fishy!(somebody have regged .cz domain 1 min before me? so it was still available and i was able to reg?)

not my fault you are blind!
 
You're not an angel anyway are you Angelx666?
 
not my fault you are blind!

Please grow up.

Learn something about this industry before you call others "scammers" or complain that they have "screwed" you.
 
I had same problem with domaindiscount24.com
I wanted to reg foto.se in 2004 and domain was available everywhere and it was all day "Pending" after my payment and then another person registered it in same day and my registration failed.
 
I had same problem with domaindiscount24.com
I wanted to reg foto.se in 2004 and domain was available everywhere and it was all day "Pending" after my payment and then another person registered it in same day and my registration failed.

- Foto.se
*domainname.regdate: 2003-10-24
 
- Foto.se
*domainname.regdate: 2003-10-24
So i was mistaken and it happened with me in end of 2003 (When .se was open for all to register)
 
What you mean- bad luck? do i need to be lucky not to get screwed??

Dunno. There are those who consider themselves lucky if they get screwed (desperate men usually).

Anyway, deal with it.
 
Happened to me too but I don't think it has something to do with eurodns, it's just bad luck(or so I'd like to think).

Anyway angel.cz is now registered to the owner of one.cz, I don't think they are related to eurodns
 
It happens all the time. There are many domainers out there and sometimes they come up with the same idea/ domain at the same day.

Sometimes you loose, sometimes you don't win ;-)
 
I was driving down the freeway yesterday at 120MPH, minding my own business, and would you believe it?, this cop pulled me over and arrested me for reckless driving!!! what right does this guy have??? I got like totally screwed on this!!!, he must be trying to make his quota for the day or be like totally racist or something like that.
 
I was driving down the freeway yesterday at 120MPH, minding my own business, and would you believe it?, this cop pulled me over and arrested me for reckless driving!!! what right does this guy have??? I got like totally screwed on this!!!, he must be trying to make his quota for the day or be like totally racist or something like that.

But the question remains....is he a scammer?
 
But the question remains....is he a scammer?

That's what Courts are for.

It's a fact of life that people post what they know and/or believe in. It's a real
shame if they're not willing to entertain other possibilities, especially if they're
flying right in your face.
 
Relax Angel, this has happened to me before both at GD and Eurodns especially for less utilized ccTLDs. Part of the game. And think your title is unfair to EuroDNS.... would have been better if you asked if this was normal before bashing a business.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom