• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Ever since the hijack.........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyR

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2006
Messages
239
Reaction score
0
............I am asked to login to this site every visit. I know it's not my cookie settings as it only happens here.
Is anyone else similarly affected?
When the site was restored I got the message 'you have had the same password for 199 days please change it' or words to that effect. I have done so but still need to login at each visit. I use Firefox for browsing.

andyr
 
using IE we had to clear cookies then login again, I don't know about FF
 
It was happening to me as well with FF until I cleared out my cache.
 
Clear the cookies from the browser, not from the Cookies folder - Under Tools, Clear Private Data
 
Thanks very much,

andyr
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom