• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

EVIL.com or LIVE.com, the Microsoft mark of the devil?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mole
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mole

Guest
There have always been rumors of Billy 'The Goat' Gates and 666. :evil:

Recently, Microsoft started LIVE.com as its next generation project to bring itself closer to the web. Office Live is in the pipes.

Has anyone noticed that LIVE is EVIL spelt backwards? LOL

This observation was first pointed out by David Hellam in another board, interesting.
 
Bill Gates sold his sole for his billions
 
:-)
how much did Microsoft paid for Live.com?
 
Microsoft has no soul. Bill Gates sold his soul years ago. My friend happens to collect souls ;) and he has both of them.
 
Gregr: if this is your site and you better edit the link out of your post
 
DomainMaster said:
Gregr: if this is your site and you better edit the link out of your post

If you look carefully at Gregr's avatar, its got 3 x's on them, some sublimal correlation? :-O
 
mole said:
If you look carefully at Gregr's avatar, its got 3 x's on them, some sublimal correlation? :-O

XXX extrapolates into 666 using complex mathematical equations.

DomainMaster said:
Gregr: if this is your site and you better edit the link out of your post


I'm like Mole. I don't own any sites.
 
Its pretty easy to say Mr. Gates sold his soul...of course he also donates billions of dollars to charity each and every year.
 
Gregr said:
I'm like Mole. I don't own any sites.

I'm figuring if I should take that as a compliment or insult :huh:

GT Web said:
Its pretty easy to say Mr. Gates sold his soul...of course he also donates billions of dollars to charity each and every year.

That's the 'Gates to Heaven or Hell' syndrome :cheesy:
 
nitronet said:
I would never click the links of a signature violator!

I'm a reformed signature violator!
 
mole said:
What did your original signature say, gotohell.com ? LOL


It said: Note to spammers: My jizz volume is just fine.
 
I just love the message on the top of LIVE.com:

"Firefox Users
Firefox support is coming soon. Please be patient :-)"

Smilee and everything! Right on a Microsoft website. Good times. :-)

(I'm sure they aren't really smiling about having to recognize FireFox for what they are now, lol)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom