Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Exclusive Benefits being improved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

INVIGOR

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is there a program available either through dnf or commercially that helps you manage hundreds of domains at 10 or 12 different registrars? You don't get to choose your registrar on a drop snap, so I have a bunch of obsure ones and keeping up with the passords, etc. is a task in and of itself not to mention the keys, etc. The obvious answer is to move them all to one registrar but when you catch one on a drop, do you have that option?

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I wait the 60 days then transfer them to one registrar.

In the meantime try domainpunch.com they have a great tool.

-=DCG=-

Golom

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe allow your Exclusive members to have a spot for a rotating ad or some sort of traffic :)

A backlink page for exclusives would be cool too!

-G

RepCentral

DN Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I like to see better information organization for exclusives.
- Viewing just new posts (not replies) and then posts from replies.
- Show the headers of any subscribed threads with new posts.

unholy1

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Adam,

I like some the the suggestions posted above and I have a few suggestions of my own:

1. Get software discounts for your recommended software, i.e. SEO Elite, Keyword Elite, Directory Submitter, Domain Punch, etc... It's shouldn't to be too hard to convince the owners as you have a large membership base which is potential sales. This is done by many paid membership sites with even less members. Actually I have even been able to discounts for myself by contacting owners of Software I want to buy, and it's saved me lots of money.
In the IM world these are called JV's and it's a win-win situation for both parties, since you can offer their members/clients discounts to get into DNF in return for the discounts you can give to your members for their products.
Their are many software and services out their which make our life a lot easier in terms of time management, but these tend to cost quite a lot, discounts at least gives us a little comfort in investing what little we earn into buying those products.
Well this probably won't benefit me for some of the software since I've purchased most of the the good ones anyway, but would be good for the others.

2. Provide Free PLR aritcles to Exclusive members on a monthly basis and I mean fresh PLR article not ones that have been recyled.
I know this will cost you quite a bit to get done so I suggest, a discunted pricing structure with limited copies available per niche.
The one's that don't make the grade during your evaluation for which one's should be sold can be given away for free to Exclusives.
These Articles at least give added value to the DNF PPC templates which need to get update once in awhile to keep them from going into the supplements.

3. Create a network of 50-100 blogs (on diferent niches), get them up to PR5 up and let Exclusives submit a few articles a week which they can put a resource link (with Anchor and follow attributes) back to their Sites or blogs to get better ranking and get indexed quicker.
This would be a way to promote the sales of your DNF PPC templates and the Blog sites that you're now selling on DCG (DigitalConsultGroup.com) - Hmmm... You probably spent quite a bit of time finding a domain name to match...

4. Return of the Exclusive Newletter on a weekly basis, If you can't make them then let other Exclusives write them for you. You get to choose the Newletter submitted by the Exclusives and if their newsletter is chosen to be posted, then give them an Incentive, i.e. 1 FREE PLR Niche developed just for them based on a Niche of their choice or a Free DNF Template done for them or a Free 5 page site or Blog done for them or a free 15 minute SEO consultation. Basically a Freebie for one of the services you are selling.
There are many knowledgeable people in the Exclusives who could give others a lot of things to learn, but like any other business they'll only come out of the woodwork when there is an incentive in one form or other for them to share an iota of their knowledge.

To cap it off, the one with the most newsletters that have been chosen to be posted in a year gets to have an all expense paid trip to High Impact Sites HQ, with a free tour, drinks, food, and a night of partying with babes(or guys for the ladies).

5. Make a Weekly Forum Round up Thread.
By this I mean, every week say on Monday post a thread in the Exclusives which provides a short overview on what the most intersting topics and threads have been on DNF over the past week.
For many this will be very helpful as they may not have had the time to be online and may have missed important or relevant threads.
Sometimes there are really good Threads in the Gold section but some of us don't like scrolling down to read that section or don't really care about going there.
yeah, this will probably use up a lot of your time, so see suggestion 6.

6. Get a dedicated support team, with one dedicated person to support only the Exclusives, either on the Forum or through the Kayako support suite which you are now using.

I know the suggestions above are somewhat deviating a little from "Domaining", but with all the exposure this industry is getting, there will be a lot more people (big and small) getting in to the business and the best way to help your Exclusive members to allow them to diversify their knowledge and capabilities, in way that they just don't make pennies from Domaining alone but be able to utilize whatever tool and method is available for them to grow into a stable business.

Anyway those are just suggestions, I have lots more in mind but for now that should suffice, since having to much on your plate tends to cloud one's perspective on what benefits should be prioritized and actually implemented.
I'd rather have One very good benefit provided by DNF, than a dozen half baked ideas just thrown in for us which after sometime looses its worth and doesn't get the support its suppose to get, such as software that don't do what their supposed or are to cumbersome to use effectively and scripts that no longer work properly.

bdss

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
4. Return of the Exclusive Newletter on a weekly basis, If you can't make them then let other Exclusives write them for you. You get to choose the Newletter submitted by the Exclusives

A very impressive thought..adam this would be great knowledge base which people can use.

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
contest and prizes..

RustyK

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I like all the ideas and especially unholy1, in which you can get the any software for free just by asking and/or in exchange for advertisement, and of course give a free copy to all your exclusive members and sell it outside.

Also, can you tag this big-spending buyers so we know who they are without exposing their identity if they so desire. It would be nice to know if Frank, Rick or even Kevin has 'entered the building'. It would be nice if they step in with some tips and advice at times.

Like said, a cool contest and prize giveaway of that nature.

Umm other than that, its all good.

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We have 12 separate domain sale forums on here - 12!! Madness. Keep it simple. Go back to old style forum and simplify things.
Appreciate what you're trying to do Adam and realise it's a difficult thing to get the balance right - but I think the basic no-nonsense approach would work best for most of us here.

There are about 5 domains wanted sections now, broken up by price. I liked the old way better which just had just one domains wanted thread - it was easy to navigate around in.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
What about adding a special section or table on the home page, where members can submit premium domains for sale?....Not junk or average domains, showcase domains where a member can submit them for approval to you or one of the mods, members CANT buy there way on the list, it would have to be approved and you can limit the number of submissions so your not overwhelmed. I think it would draw in big buyers and perhaps get DNF's name out there where it should be.

As for the new skin, I personally think its a poor choice of colors, it's very hard on the eyes, I prefer the old skin better...sorry.

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would suggest a general amnesty and bring back members like Denny007, Whothatdog and Acroplex. Anyone who wasn't banned for something serious like fraud. Even if I don't like someone, objectionable characters and flame-wars are what make a forum interesting. I think pageviews will increase if the characters come back. I used to log in in the morning and find a thread that has grown to 4 pages over night. That doesn't seem to happen much anymore.

Whatever happened to that hooker girl anyway?

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I used to log in in the morning and find a thread that has grown to 4 pages over night. That doesn't seem to happen much anymore.

Perhaps the infraction points have something to do with that, its like having photo enforcement in a traffic intersection, most wont go through a orange light.

Whatever happened to that hooker girl anyway?[/QUOTE]

You mean the one that changed her username to "domain newbie"? she's still around...The two of you should have a discussion about war, that should be interesting :lol:

The "edit" button is GONE, where the heck is it?

Keyboard Cowboy

Positioning / Publishing
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Keyword Elite or Keyword Country for free ;)

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would suggest a general amnesty and bring back members like Denny007, Whothatdog and Acroplex. Anyone who wasn't banned for something serious like fraud. Even if I don't like someone, objectionable characters and flame-wars are what make a forum interesting. I think pageviews will increase if the characters come back. I used to log in in the morning and find a thread that has grown to 4 pages over night. That doesn't seem to happen much anymore.

Whatever happened to that hooker girl anyway?

Those pesky .com criminals with a free opinion? They are dangerous! ...lol

Definitely make a "free debate" section for 18 and older only for these so described "battles" to take place...otherwise you will never eliminate them from the forum. This is just human nature.

Ps - I agree that some notable members who did not committ any terrible "fraud" should maybe be voted on by the platinum and exclusive's to be let back in possibly...

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If I was booted off this forum, I would never come back, and I'm sure many would feel the same way.

On another point, Why does the "edit" button not appear in the exclusive section below our posts?, what's up with that?

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok, these suggestions are great and will help me formulate a good plan.

I am also adding formal agreements that you can use, like domain sales agreememnets and domain lease agreements.

-=DCG=-

excellent idea Adam, keep us posted on this one. have to say you need a big pat on the back for helping to make our biz more pro. nice one. will post back when think of any additions myself. cheers

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The "edit" button came back....cool. Does anyone know when our gifts and charity ribbons will return?

Also, I'd like some info on the "Domains for sale" section shown on the home page, how are these being selected?, can we list ours or is this exclusive to DNF only?......Thanks.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The "edit" button came back....cool. Does anyone know when our gifts and charity ribbons will return?

Also, I'd like some info on the "Domains for sale" section shown on the home page, how are these being selected?, can we list ours or is this exclusive to DNF only?......Thanks.

err, yeah! i hope it's temporary ! i had the max. gifts allowed. some special to me, no names mentioned. why has it happened???????

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
grrrrrrrrr just noticed my gifts were gone! wtf??! :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom