• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Expiring .EU domain question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

friday

Half way there :)
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2003
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
I am interested in a domain that someone registered in the sunrise period but I am unable to understand what's happening.

All I know is when I enter the domain in the whois I get "Application Pending", been showing that for months, but once I enter the code to get to the whois details it shows conflicting information "the status" shows as "Expired" and the "deadline for documents" is 3 Apr 2006.

But further down the screen it says "Documents received The date of receipt of the Documentary Evidence, insofar it was received before 18 May 2006"

Can anyone understand this? What is the status of the name?
 
From what I understand there is a scond round of the sunrise. Not sure when or if it has already happened. Those that don't submit the documnets I would assume lose the names and they go back into the pool.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom