• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Extra clicks for transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.

fwdtech

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2005
Messages
372
Reaction score
1
Someone posted a while back about the 2 clicks now required for each .ca domain name transferred.
I've transferred to baremetal (presently out due to the Vancouver power outage) and had the request in the CIRA control panel done as A GROUP, hence, only 2 clicks for ALL domains, instead of each domain. Therefore, this must be something that the rars themselves can program.
(Baremetal also reduced their wholesale reg rate, now lower than namespro until I reach the best level at namespro.)
 
Someone posted a while back about the 2 clicks now required for each .ca domain name transferred.
I've transferred to baremetal (presently out due to the Vancouver power outage) and had the request in the CIRA control panel done as A GROUP, hence, only 2 clicks for ALL domains, instead of each domain. Therefore, this must be something that the rars themselves can program.
(Baremetal also reduced their wholesale reg rate, now lower than namespro until I reach the best level at namespro.)

I'd love to know how. I just finished a group of 60+ names one at a time:upset: I'll have to look at that control panel a little more closely.

Thanks for the info.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom