• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

F$ question

Status
Not open for further replies.

flybuzz

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 1, 2006
Messages
564
Reaction score
1
When I first signed up few weeks ago, I think I got 2F$ for every post. Yesterday I seem to noice it's 1F$ for every post. And now seems like I need to make 2 posts to earn 1F$. Am I going nuts? :suspicious:
 
i don't know about it...... too bad!
 
I've asked a simliar question. It seems to have to do with the upgrades that are in progress. In another thread, it seems that the situation will be straight on Monday.

I wouldn't worry. I'm sure you'll be able to get your F$ that you earned.
 
If you want to earn F$ quicker, you can go earn F$ for posting thread for many offers. Good luck.
 
just out of interest whats new things are coming with the upgrade
 
Does the category that you post in affect the ammount of DNF$ you get, if so then this may be the case (i know that happens on other forums)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom