• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Fabulous.com Program- Pros & Cons or?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyFuture

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2006
Messages
519
Reaction score
1
What do you like about and or dislike about Fabulous?
 
for my names no other program seems to come close in payouts, but sometimes stats seem a little off, i dont think it is just a matter of bots because i will change dns to another parking company for a while and get clicks there, while no views or stats seem to show up on fab, dont get me wrong everytime I post this someone gets defensive" NO OTHER PARKING COMPANY EVEN COMES CLOSE TO FAB FOR MY NAMES, i LOVE THEM. THERE REGISTRATION FEES ARENT BAD EITHER 6.75 regfees for dot com, they have also payed me like clockwork for the time I have been with them, by check in the mail, also as far as a registrar, you actually get a live response from them ,whereas I cant get through or a response from a person elsewhere
 
For gaming related domain names, they are really good. They are quite responsive, their interface is slick and I've always been paid on time.

The only negative for me is that sometimes you can't change the targetting when you know it should be something else. This is the case for some obscure names and adult-related names. I was told that in these cases, the names have to have some pre-qualifier words in them to be considered.
 
I totally agree with you in your opinion.

But, according to Yahoo.com news, " Online poker players face legal issues" -http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060805/ap_on_hi_te/online_poker_s_future;_ylt=AvGEXD3XdRvOAp46.pY_iOes0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA3bGI2aDNqBHNlYwM3NDk-

Online casino suffer ordeal this time, so I guess fabulous is a little down to. Therefore, my ppc income is getting worse.......:fencing:
:fencing:


RazorNF said:
For gaming related domain names, they are really good. They are quite responsive, their interface is slick and I've always been paid on time.

The only negative for me is that sometimes you can't change the targetting when you know it should be something else. This is the case for some obscure names and adult-related names. I was told that in these cases, the names have to have some pre-qualifier words in them to be considered.
 
is Fabulous comparable to TrafficZ in regards to payouts?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom